3PL is a range of specialized distribution and warehousing and fulfillment services which bring increased efficiency and responsiveness to supply chain management for organizations with extensive, time-sensitive logistical needs. IQ is a proven High Touch – High Tech third party logistics provider and last mile fulfillment distributor in the southwestern U.S.
3PL services include, among others:
Cross Docking is the practice of unloading materials from an incoming semi-trailer truck and loading these materials directly into outbound trailers or trucks with little or no storage in between. Cross docking requires close synchronization of all inbound and outbound shipment movements. By eliminating the put-away, storage and selection operations, it can significantly reduce distribution costs.
Whether your cross docked shipment is going out in bulk to another distribution point (e.g. a retail store) or is broken down into items to be delivered last mile direct to individual end users, IQ can handle all your last mile and routed distribution deliveries accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Last Mile Direct refers to completing deliveries which originate from a distribution center to individual, local recipients. Typically, goods and materials arrive in large trailer-truck shipments which must be broken down and transferred to delivery vehicles more suitable for urban and suburban streets for final delivery.
- Fulfillment involves holding inventory for a national manufacturer or distributor in order to make "just in time" deliveries to their local customers more cost-efficiently. Our routed distribution logistics guarantee your requested delivery times are met.
- 3PL Warehousing is available utilizing either traditional or customized routed distribution services, whatever it takes to optimize supply chain logistics to get your goods where they need to be.
IQ's 100,000+ square foot main 3PL fulfillment warehouse has more than 20 docks to expedite any size shipment in or out. We offer 3PL, supply chain management, routed distribution and a myriad of last mile services at each of our locations:
3PL Phoenix, AZ
• 3PL Tucson, AZ
• 3PL Las Vegas, NV
Our cross docking and last mile team combines 50 years of experience with superior technology and systems to optimize supply chain fulfillment demands. When your shipments reach IQ's cross-docking facilities they are quickly parceled out to our waiting trucks, utilizing the latest in technology to ensure accuracy and efficiency. These smaller cross dock shipments can be delivered last mile direct to your clients seamlessly and with the superior customer service you can count on from IQ.
A Leader in 3PL Technology and Systems
Originally established as a technology leader in routed distribution, IQ maintains that leadership with the systems, hardware and software required to meet the critical needs of 3rd Party Logistics customers for efficiency, accuracy and reporting for cost-effective, lean supply chain management.
We have made the investment necessary to deliver the industry's best practices and employ the best technology to ensure rock-solid supply chain management solutions for our customers. We can guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of our deliveries because we have more resources available – more driver agents, a wider area of coverage and better technology and processes for dispatching, tracking and communicating.
Scanning Device Capabilities:
- Uploaded with Advance Shipment Notifications (ASN)
- Scan and compare received shipments to ASN
- Provide overs/shortage/damage reports (OSD)
- Provide electronic evidence of damages
- Capable of scanning returns and pick-ups from the customer with real-time documentation to the shipper
- Maintains operations inventory accuracy and integrity
IntelliQuick Cross-Docking and Third Party Logistics
Click on image to zoom then click and drag to scroll
*IQ has affiliate relationships with warehouses in Utah, New Mexico and Colorado